Applying at Bells University
- Intending candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have sat for the current year's Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable..
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of
five (5) O' Level Credit passes at one sitting or two sittings in SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study. Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is assurance that such result will be available before the admission.
METHOD OF OBTAINING APPLICATION FORMS
- Fill the application form on-line at www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/admission/apply
- Download the form, by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, fill it and submit on the day of Screening at the Centres
Evidence of payment should be brought to the venue of the Screening Exercise.